St. Paul’s is hiring! We are seeking a Communications Coordinator to join the team. This is a full-time position with benefits.
The Communications Coordinator assists the Director of Communications at St. Paul’s in producing communications projects for a large church in Winston-Salem, NC. As the Communications Coordinator, you will help craft compelling and creative campaigns that speak to St. Paul’s parishioners, the local community, and beyond with projects that endeavor to build the Kingdom of God. Join a joyful and collaborative team, working on a diverse range of projects, including graphic design/print work, live-stream and video productions, and online media campaigns.
– Adobe Creative Suite, esp.:
– InDesign (required)
– Social media platforms, esp.:
– CMS Platform (WordPress)
– MailChimp or Similar
– A college degree (or comparable work experience) in Graphic Design, Communications, or a related field is required. Work experience in these areas (2+ years) is also preferred.
– Work experience in non-profit/religious institutions a plus.
– Knowledge of the Episcopal Church and its practices a plus.
– Experience in video production, editing, and photography a plus.
– Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills a plus.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits and may require weekend or evening hours depending on projects. This is particularly true with Sunday morning live-streams and requires candidates to think quickly and direct small teams of volunteers. You will work closely with the Director of Communications as well as the Liturgy and Worship team. Attention to detail, a good eye for graphic design and page layout, good self-motivation, and thoroughness in production and coordination are essential. We are looking to add someone to our team in summer, 2021. St. Paul’s is a vibrant and rewarding place to work, with a culture rooted in loving our neighbors as a house of prayer for all people. The Episcopal Church is an inclusive institution that welcomes all people as members of Christ’s Kingdom, and our staff reflects that. We love what we do here, it is both demanding and rewarding, and we look forward to adding to this great team.
Interested candidates, please email your cover letter, resume, and any work samples you wish to share to Jason Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org